Welcome in to Rejuv! We are excited to see you. The safety and health of our patients and staff is our top priority, and we have created a plan to ensure you can enjoy your Rejuv experience and stay healthy. Here is what you can expect:
- All individuals entering Rejuv must wear a mask. Masks must be worn in the lobby, hallways, and in treatment rooms when facial area is not being treated or assessed.
- All patients should arrive for their appointments alone. Any accompanying individuals will be required to wait in their respective transportation. For your safety and the safety of our providers, children are not allowed in the treatment rooms or unsupervised in the lobby.
- At check-in, Rejuv screens every individual person for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their appointment and will reschedule individuals who screen positive to reduce the risk of spreading infection. Temperatures may be taken and recorded if necessary. Patients with a temperature of 100.4 or above will be asked to reschedule their appointment and exit the facility.
- If all responses are “No” to screening questions, patients will be checked in and directed to the hand washing station in the lobby.
- After checking in, patients will wait in the designated areas of the lobby. These seating areas will be at least 6 feet apart.
- Patients may exit the facility through the west body & wellness or east aesthetic doors and are asked to enforce 6-foot social distancing throughout the entrance and exit points.
- All patients requesting product pickup only, will be directed to the existing curbside pickup process.
- Pamphlets, paper reading materials, and pens will be removed from lobbies to prevent contamination.
- Virtual consultations are still an option for those who are not comfortable coming into the clinic or cannot do so. You can schedule yours here.
Providers and Facility:
- All clinical staff should don a fitted N95 mask or surgical mask and gloves during interactions with patients.
- All non-clinical staff should don (at minimum) a standard surgical mask during interactions with patients.
- All staff members are required to self-screen with screening questions and temperatures prior to their arrival. Staff will be restricted from starting their work or entering any other areas of the clinic if they respond with “Yes” to the screening questions or have symptoms.
- All door handles and public surfaces will be wiped down with 70% alcohol solution or bleach solution (1 part Clorox to 10 parts water) throughout business hours.
- All linens will be laundered on the ‘hot’ setting with the amount of bleach recommended by the product instructions.
We thank you for choosing Rejuv and can’t wait to see you. Thank you for helping us make this a spectacular experience for you and others.