We are excited to reopen for business on Monday, May 4. You can expect the same spectacular service, world-class treatments, and commitment to the highest quality of care you have come to expect from Rejuv Medical Aesthetic Clinic. The safety and health of our patients and staff is our top priority, and we have created a plan to ensure you can enjoy your Rejuv experience and stay healthy. Here is what you can expect:
- Starting 05/04/2020, Rejuv will start screening every individual person for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their visit via a pre-appointment screening and reschedule individuals who screen positive to reduce the risk of spreading infection. This pre-appointment screening will take place no more than 24 hours prior to their visit through a text link.
- All patients who report “No” to all screening questions will be instructed to come to their appointment with a mask and to come to their appointment alone.
- The Rejuv entrance will be the east aesthetic doors for all patients and all appointments.
- Rejuv will have a staff member stationed at the aesthetic lobby door for the purpose of conducting the screening, triaging and directing traffic flow.
- All patients will have their temperature taken as a vital sign upon entry. Patients with a temperature of 100.4 or above will be asked to reschedule their appointment and exit the facility.
- All other patients will be checked in and directed to the hand washing station in the aesthetic lobby.
- After checking in, patients will wait in the designated areas of the lobby. These seating areas will be at least 6 feet apart. If the designated seating areas are occupied, patients will be directed to wait in their vehicles instead of in the waiting areas to prevent inadvertent spread of the virus.
- The appointed traffic flow staff member will call the patient’s cell phone when the provider is ready for the treatment. Any accompanying individuals will be required to wait in their respective transportation.
- Patients may exit the facility through the either the west body & wellness or east aesthetic doors in order to enforce 6-foot social distancing throughout the entrance and exit points.
- All patients requesting product pickup only, will be directed to the existing curbside pickup process.
- Pamphlets, paper reading materials, product testers, pens, etc. will be removed from lobbies to prevent contamination.
- There will be no beverage service in the lobbies.
- Virtual consultations are still an option for those who are not comfortable coming into the clinic or cannot do so. You can schedule yours here.
Providers and Facility:
- All clinical staff should don a fitted N95 mask, gloves and eye protective gear during interactions with patients.
- All non-clinical staff should don (at minimum) a standard surgical mask during interactions with patients.
- All staff members will be asked screening questions and have their temperatures taken daily in a designated area upon arrival. Staff will be restricted from starting their work or entering any other areas of the clinic until the screening has been completed.
- All door handles and public surfaces will be wiped down with 70% alcohol solution or bleach solution (1 part Clorox to 10 parts water) hourly. Staff will be required to sign off on the hourly checklist to document that this task has been completed.
- All linens will be laundered on the ‘hot’ setting with the amount of bleach recommended by the product instructions.
- Time will be scheduled between each appointment to allow for staff to do a full disinfection of their treatment rooms between patient visits.
We thank you for choosing Rejuv and can’t wait to see you. Thank you for helping us make this a spectacular experience for you and others.